Pinoy Dream Academy Season 2

Pinoy Dream Academy Season 2
Drama sa Likod ng Pangarap

Top 6













Paypal Donate

Bugoy - Paano na Kaya *Please buy the original copy of Scholars Sing Cayabyab

Who is you Grand Star Dreamer?

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer Breeze Inaki's Arrangement???

Some of my viewers questioned the originality of Inaki's rendition of Summer Breeze. It's been spreading all over the net especially in youtube. Before I made my judgement, I listened carefully to Inaki's Version, The Original Version and Jason Mraz' Version(The Version that is very similar and almost identical to Inaki's self confessed own arrangement). I'm having doubts in my mind about Inaki's claim of the arrangement of the song. I listened to the 3 versions carefully and I think Inaki copied Jason Mraz' Version. Everything is very similar and almost identical. Even the ad lib is identical. The ad lib at the end of the song is not part of the original version. I would like to note that he said that he sang Summer Breeze of Seals and Crofts, a very old song and he arranged it. Well the result of his arrangement was very similar and almost identical even the ad lib is identical. What a coincidence?

Well, I'm not destroying Inaki. I'm just facing the fact that his version is very similar and almost identical to Jason Mraz' Version.

We don't want to be fooled by some scholars who are trying to impress us and get our votes. I wonder if ABS-CBN will have a reaction on this issue because it's not an ordinary internet issue but it's a copyright issue. Any comments from you guys will be much appreacited.

Here are original, Jason Mraz' and Inaki's Version.
Be the Judge!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the management, the professor and ABS-CBN should kicked out INaki from the academy...niloko sila nito. ANg naging sasakyan nya for making it to PDA is Summer Breeze that she arranged as he claimed it. And it is very clear na kinopya nya lang yun...I hope si Lambert or Banig na lang ang ipalit sa kanya...

Paypal Donate