Pinoy Dream Academy Season 2

Pinoy Dream Academy Season 2
Drama sa Likod ng Pangarap

Top 6













Paypal Donate

Bugoy - Paano na Kaya *Please buy the original copy of Scholars Sing Cayabyab

Who is you Grand Star Dreamer?

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

PDA Primetime 01 *** June 09, 2008

Primetime will be hosted by Toni Gonzaga and Nikki Gil
Uber will be hosted by Billy Crawford.

Part 1





Part 2



Part 3




I think Jay Bogayan is the best singer from this group. I'm basing my comment on his great RNB and soulful voice. I never heard anyone sing Angel Brought Me Here with amazing RNB Vocals because this is a very difficult song and only Guy Sebastian can sing this well especially the "kulot" parts. But after I heard Jay sing, I was amazed that someone from the Philippines can sing Angels Brought me here very well. I really hope that he would do better and I hope he could be a scholar. His humility, story and talent will surely make him achieve his dreams. We'll see how the public decide the next Grand Star Dreamer.

I would just like to congratulate ABS-CBN because of the quality of contestants and they based their auditions on talent not on looks(Pinoy Idol based on looks). The mentors are very good not like the judges of Pinoy idol. I love the Idol Franchise very much but GMA murdered it. Well, as of now, The point goes to Pinoy Dream Academy and I think PDA will continue to win up to the end.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree. mas magagaling ang judges ng PDA kesa sa PI. naman kay Master C palang eh walang wala na sila. mas sisikat ang mananalo ng PDA kesa sa PI.

Paypal Donate