Pinoy Dream Academy Season 2

Pinoy Dream Academy Season 2
Drama sa Likod ng Pangarap

Top 6













Paypal Donate

Bugoy - Paano na Kaya *Please buy the original copy of Scholars Sing Cayabyab

Who is you Grand Star Dreamer?

Saturday, May 31, 2008

PBB Primetime May 31, 2008 *** Eviction Night

To Beauty's fans who are mad at me:

I would like to clarify that I'm not destroying Beauty. I'm just expressing my opinion. You know, this is my site and I think I have the right to say anything I want. I'm not extensively promoting my opinion regarding the actions of Beauty and I don't . I'm just commenting on the situations for a certain episode. Everyone has their own opinion so please respect mine. If you want, make your own blog and express your opinions there. Beauty's fans who said bad things about Nan, I know your judging him because of his looks and status in life but I think he'a a good person. He's NOT PLASTIC.

I was planning to promote Beauty to be part the Big Four but now I'm really pissed off because of some people commenting bad and stupid things about me as the owner of this blog. I don't hate Beauty before, I'm just don't like her. her. But now, some of her fans are making me hate her. Well, I'm saying this as early as now.

BEAUTY will not be the Big Winner...
Don't vote for her.
This is the fault of some of her bad fans.


MY BIG FOUR:
BB ROBI
BB NICOLE
BB EJAY
BB ALEX

Send to 2331 for Globe, TM, Sun
Send to 231 for Smart, Talk N' Text

I hope the fans of Robi, Nicole, Ejay and Alex will support me. I'll extensively promote them on my blogs. I hope you could send some Articles, Video, Image or Presentation that you made to campaign for you favorite housemate. Just put the link or the text of your article or where I could find it on the comment section. I'll post it on my blogs.


Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


Part 6


Part 7

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi DapekePBB, I do agree with you and I do believe that some people are taking stuff out of context. Some people are so judgemental and they are basing it on looks and status in life, and not with the true personality of oneself.

There was one blog I came across with and they are bagging Ejay so bad that I felt that I had to defend him. Just because Ejay can't speak English well and that he's honest enough to say that he had never experience this or that... at least he's not pretending. Ejay is also not mayabang, and he was very clear on his intentions why he entered the house and that to give his family a good life.

I felt bad when Nan was voted out because he's one of the genuine people inside. He's right to say that 'nagpapakatotoo lang sya'. Its very obvious who's playing the game and who's being pretentious. You would know by its actions who's real and who's not.

Personally I wish it was Nicole that was voted out. To count the things she has done in the house, its nothing compared to what Nan has contributed. Nicole was merely being pa-cute inside anyway. With Beauty, she has a very frank and strong personality. She is great, but you can see that she knows how to play. She quite unpredictable too and choosy on who she befriends with. No wonder Valerie felt out of placed when there were only 3 girls left in the house. I never saw her bonded with the other girls much except for Nicole because that was her best buddy. She was quite upfront to say before that she felt guilty when Rona was evicted because of how she treated her while inside the house. Well, she did indeed made a huge sacrifice for giving her mom's spot for Nicole's mom... pure sacrifice? or a tactic? Well Beauty is rich anyway and does not need the money compared to the others... but personality wise, she needs to work on that more... again, she's nice but she still choosy on who she befriends with.

This is just my opinion.... thanks!
-kris

Anonymous said...

ang plastic mo..
wHaHaHa..
aLam kO kO siNo kA..!!

Anonymous said...

Robi should be the Big Winner!

Paypal Donate